FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 15, 2020
For more information contact April deLeon-Galloway, 971.269.7258
Portland — The newly formed Executive Steering Committee (ESC) for the I-5 Rose Quarter Improvement Project will hold its first meeting on Friday, May 22, from 1:00-2:30 p.m. This will be a virtual meeting in response to Gov. Kate Brown’s directive on social distancing measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the risk of exposure to our communities. It will be live streamed at the following link: ESC Meeting Livestream.
Key items on the agenda include:
- Project values and letter of agreement discussion; and
- Committee Charter and governance structure.
For a list of committee members, click here.
The public is welcome to share comments through the following options:
- Email comments on specific agenda items directly to info@I5RoseQuarter.org with “ESC Public Comment” in the subject line.
- Submit comments by phone in advance of the meeting at the Project hotline: 503-470-3127 and indicate “ESC Public Comment” in your message.
- Provide comments during the meeting by joining the meeting by phone or the virtual meeting link listed on the Events calendar on the Project website.
Comments received by 11 AM the day before the meeting will be shared with the committee in advance. All written and voice recorded comments received will be added into the meeting record.
The Project’s Community Advisory Committee (CAC) will also hold its first formal meeting on Thursday, May 28, from 5:30-8:00 p.m. The agenda and meeting materials for this meeting will be posted a week in advance of the meeting date.
All Project committee meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend a virtual meeting but cannot attend by phone or computer or you require language accommodations, please contact the Project team at 503-470-3127 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
For more information about the Project, visit www.i5rosequarter.org.
Meetings are open to everyone
For ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) or Civil Rights Title VI accommodations, translation/interpretation services, or more information call 503-731-4128, TTY 800-735- 2900 or Oregon Relay Service 7-1-1.
Si desea obtener información sobre este proyecto traducida al español, sírvase llamar al 503-731-4128.
Nếu quý vị muốn thông tin về dự án này được dịch sang tiếng Việt, xin gọi 503-731-4128.
Если вы хотите чтобы информация об этом проекте была переведена на русский язык, пожалуйста, звоните по телефону 503-731-4128.